Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Combinational Logic <co...@soc-ip.com> on 2006/06/21 09:52:31 UTC

FW: The Collection Query and Resource Query examples in Cocoon 2.1.9 don't work in the xmldb Block

Looks like the 2.1.9 xmldb issue (mentioned in my previous post) was already
identified... Anyone know of a fix or work-around, or have recommendations
on how I might debug / track down this issue?

Thanks,
  CL

I get a NoSuchMethodError for org.apache.xpath.compiler.Compiler

Re: FW: The Collection Query and Resource Query examples in Cocoon 2.1.9 don't work in the xmldb Block

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Combinational Logic escribió:
> Looks like the 2.1.9 xmldb issue (mentioned in my previous post) was already
> identified... Anyone know of a fix or work-around, or have recommendations
> on how I might debug / track down this issue?
>
> Thanks,
>   CL

I suspect this class should be in Xerces or xalan. Since both jars were
updated, You should try to look into Xindice code and figure out how to
use this new jars with xindice.

HTH,

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.