Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Joe Calderon <ca...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/06 06:00:38 UTC

old wildcard highlighting behaviour

hello *, currently with hl.usePhraseHighlighter=true, a query for (joe
jack*) will highlight <em>joe jackson</em>, however after reading the
archives, what im looking for is the old 1.1 behaviour so that only
<em>joe jack</em> is highlighted, is this possible in solr 1.5 ?

thx  much
--joe

Re: old wildcard highlighting behaviour

Posted by Joe Calderon <ca...@gmail.com>.
when i set hl.highlightMultiTerm=false the term that matches the wild
card is not highlighted at all, ideally ide like a partial highlight
(the characters before the wildcard), but if not i can live without it

thx much for the help

--joe

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.