Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Smith, Lawrence T (Lance)" <lt...@lucent.com> on 2001/11/01 15:54:35 UTC

Discussion forums

Pier,
Great idea with the discussion forums!!
Of course one suggestion:-) how about a general forum area that my not need
to post to the user group but where we could discuss long winded topics
without eating mail bandwidth? Things I am thinking of would be like a
thread on development environments and integration with Tomcat...
Just and idea.
Thanks for all that you do, you have done allot of incredible stuff!
Lance

Re: Discussion forums

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Smith, Lawrence T (Lance) at ltsmith@lucent.com wrote:

> Pier,
> Great idea with the discussion forums!!
> Of course one suggestion:-) how about a general forum area that my not need
> to post to the user group but where we could discuss long winded topics
> without eating mail bandwidth? Things I am thinking of would be like a
> thread on development environments and integration with Tomcat...
> Just and idea.
> Thanks for all that you do, you have done allot of incredible stuff!
> Lance

We can discuss that in the "About the Jakarta Forums" forum :) :) :) This is
not the right place :)

    Pier