Posted to builds@apache.org by Simon IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl> on 2012/09/14 22:09:57 UTC

jenkins is ill

I think jenkins needs a firm (re)boot. Several jobs were hours over
time, and 1 is hanging while archiving artifacts.

Gr. Simon

Re: jenkins is ill

Posted by Simon IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.
https://builds.apache.org/job/Karaf-2.3.x/303/console

karaf is aborted, but job hangs. i've seen hanging after:

Exception in thread "Channel reader thread: channel"
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space

more then once. It is a jenkins error, at the slave side, not the job
itself.

Gr. Simon

Re: jenkins is ill

Posted by Simon IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.
On 14-09-12 22:13, Olivier Lamy wrote:
> you're correct it hangs.
> So restarted now.

Thanks. Now an executor has died on ubuntu1.

Re: jenkins is ill

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
you're correct it hangs.
So restarted now.