Posted to users@camel.apache.org by pradeep <pr...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/18 07:04:33 UTC

How to get the on exception retry delay from database??

In an on exception cluse how to get the retry delay from database. Here is
the scenario

1. Exception caught in on exception clues. We use retryWhile() with a bean
to get get the number of retries from database.
2. But not sure how to get the retry delay from databse and set in
redeliveryDelay(Long l) because this api only supports property place
holder.

Regards,
PradeepN

Re: How to get the on exception retry delay from database??

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You can change the delay by setting a new value in the header with key
Exchange.REDELIVERY_DELAY

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 7:04 AM, pradeep <pr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In an on exception cluse how to get the retry delay from database. Here is
> the scenario
>
> 1. Exception caught in on exception clues. We use retryWhile() with a bean
> to get get the number of retries from database.
> 2. But not sure how to get the retry delay from databse and set in
> redeliveryDelay(Long l) because this api only supports property place
> holder.
>
> Regards,
> PradeepN

Claus Ibsen