Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Angelo Alerta <an...@alerta.it> on 2008/12/04 22:17:58 UTC

axis2 and requestdispatcher include

I have a web service loaded in transport session.
The impl of my web service at some point does a
RequestDispatcher.include to some other j2ee resource.
After, in the response, Axis2 write out only the headers but not the xml
output message.
If I exclude the RequestDispatcher.include step and mock his result all
runs ok.
Doing some debug I see all the messages ready to be written out, but for
some reason, this not occurs.

The Application Server is weblogic 8.1 and the jdk is 1.4.2_08. The xml
binding framework is xmlbean.
Some idea?

Thank you
Bye.