Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Willie Milnor <wm...@topquadrant.com> on 2012/07/09 16:54:26 UTC

StatsCollector.gatherTDB replacement?

Hello,

In TDB 0.9.2, StatsCollector.gatherTDB has been removed.  Is there another
call(s) I can use to achieve the same functionality?

Willie Milnor

Sr. Semantic Solutions Developer

TopQuadrant, Inc.

330 John Carlyle Street

Suite 180

Alexandria, VA 22314

703.299.9330

www.topquadrant.com

Cell: 410.971.7788

RE: StatsCollector.gatherTDB replacement?

Posted by Willie Milnor <wm...@topquadrant.com>.
Ah, I see it now, thanks.

We just upgraded this month from 0.8.9.

Cheers,
Willie

> In TDB 0.9.2, StatsCollector.gatherTDB has been removed.  Is there
another
> call(s) I can use to achieve the same functionality?

See Stats.gather(Graph) or Stats.gatherTDB(GraphTDB)

(which version were you using before?)

	Andy

Re: StatsCollector.gatherTDB replacement?

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.