Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Eduard Huguet <ed...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/16 15:48:46 UTC

URL prefix for Storm-UI

Hello,

Is there any way to make Storm-UI web application run from an URL prefix
(i.e. /storm)? I'm setting up a stack of different services in the same
host, and it would be very convenient if I could render the Storm UI
accessible from a URL prefix (via a reverse proxy - Traefik in this case),
instead of via a dedicated port.

Sorry if I'm asking a dumb question, but I've been unable to find any
answer for my question on the whole internet... ;-)

Best regards,
  Eduard Huguet

Re: URL prefix for Storm-UI

Posted by Eduard Huguet <ed...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Thanks for the answer. I'd do it gladly, but I do not have an ASF account
and public signup to the Stom JIRA service seems to be disabled.
How should I proceed, in this case?

Best regards,
  Eduard

Missatge de Alexandre Vermeerbergen <av...@gmail.com> del dia ds.,