Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Edell Nolan <ed...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/19 20:57:28 UTC

Create a default client for the "servicemix-osgi-cxf-code-first-archetype"

Hi,

I have a created a jira and attached the files to generate a default client
for the servicemix-osgi-cxf-code-first-archetype.
If someone can review it that would be great.

https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SMX4-160

thanks, Edell.

Re: Create a default client for the "servicemix-osgi-cxf-code-first-archetype"

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Edell,

I will take care of this issue.
Thanks