Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by John <li...@johndubchak.com> on 2008/05/30 22:21:18 UTC

MDB and openejb-jar.xml Sample

I'm trying to put together a very basic test MDB to be deployed on a
Geronimo 2.1.1 instance, but am having difficulty finding something that
describes the minimal artifacts, be it MDB class, and a description of the
openejb-jar.xml file.

I noticed that the 2.0 documentation provides a sample EJB application but
does not include an MDB.

Can someone assist me by pointing me in the right direction? (I just feel
like I am stumbling around in the dark)

Thanks,
John

Re: MDB and openejb-jar.xml Sample

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
maybe

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC21/JMS+and+MDB+Sample+Application

and if you check out the trunk samples

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/samples/trunk

  the samples/jms-mdb-sample

I haven't reviewed the docs or app for accuracy but the plugins
install ok into trunk.

thanks
david jencks