Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/15 18:16:15 UTC

How can we receive ACK using CXF and WS-RM ?

Hi,

I run an example of CXF using WS-RM spec 1.0 and I try to see the ACK.
Unfortunately, this is not the case.

Is it possible to receive an ACK ?
Could this problem be related to ANONYMOUS TARGET (see text of the log here
after) ?

17:56:49,937 | INFO  | 8@qtp-32549725-0 | RetransmissionQueueImpl          |
missionQueueImpl$ResendCandidate  402 | Cannot resend to anonymous target.
Not sch
eduling a resend.
17:56:49,953 | INFO  | 8@qtp-32549725-0 | LoggingOutInterceptor            |
ngOutInterceptor$LoggingCallback  170 | Outbound Message
--------------------------------------
17:56:51,734 | WARN  | r-Timer-15060249 | Proxy                            |
org.apache.cxf.ws.rm.Proxy         72 | STANDALONE_ANON_ACKS_NOT_SUPPORTED

Kind regards,

Charles

-----
Charles Moulliard
SOA Architect

My Blog :  http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/ http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/

Re: How can we receive ACK using CXF and WS-RM ?

Posted by Eoghan Glynn <eo...@gmail.com>.
Not 100% sure, hopefully soon-ish. It depends on user demand obviously.

BTW gmail seemed to mangle that anonymous URI in my last mail, appending an
"?id=2e7..." parameter for some reason.

Cheers,
Eoghan

Posted by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.