Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dietmar Calmbach <di...@web.de> on 2001/06/06 11:20:17 UTC

App does not find errorpage!

Hi there,

i have defined a servlet context for jsp pages named /tvs and the location is PATH_TO_LOCATION/tvs. The errorpage is located at PATH_TO_LOCATION/tvs/errorpage.jsp.
In the jsp pages i want to use that page for error messages, I said : <% page errorpage="/tvs/errorpage.jsp" ... But Tomcat does not find this page, because in jasper.log i found that tomcat adds the context path: Couldn't find Ctx(/tvs) (/tvs + /tvs/errorpage.jsp + null), which resluts to PATH_TO_LOCATION/tvs/tvs/errorpage.jsp.

In our IDE we dont use TOMCAT, so everything works fine! If we change the errropage definition to "/errorpage.jsp", the pages wont work in the IDE.

How can we solve that problem?

Regards
Dietmar