Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by "marios@redhat.com" <ma...@redhat.com> on 2012/02/23 16:16:23 UTC

request to change git mirroring

Currently our git mirrors at git://git.apache.org/deltacloud.git and
git://github.com/apache/deltacloud point to the svn repo. We removed
everything but the website from svn, so if someone tries to clone
git://git.apache.org/deltacloud.git or goes to our github page, they
only get the website. I opened a JIRA for infra to change the mirrors so
that they point at  https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/deltacloud.git

marios

Re: request to change git mirroring

Posted by "marios@redhat.com" <ma...@redhat.com>.
i closed 4479 as there is an existing issue here