Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Kevin M. Myer" <km...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/24 19:37:51 UTC

Canceling orders...

I have a number of orders I've created during testing, either through
the ecommerce frontend, or through the orders backend.  I'd like to
cancel some of these orders to see how that whole process works.
Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but I cannot find a simple
"Cancel this order" button or checkbox on the orderview screen.  I can
edit the order and cancel line items (eventually, after a loooooong
time, although I think this delay is related to JIRA issue 431).

So how can one completely cancel an order?

Thanks,
Kevin

Re: Canceling orders...

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Kevin,

The reason I send you to this link is because I did a such work for a client recently. My response is here
http://www.nabble.com/Rollback-Approved-Order-tf3021464.html#a8391715. Please look at the thread Chronogically to be sure to
understand all the topic.

You see my strategy here is not to annoy you or everybody else (sometimes I do, I'm a bit teasing but in such case I try humor ;o).
My strategy is more to learn you how to fish than give you a fish.

Nabble is great for that and if you use Firefox you might like
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Plugin+search+tools+for+Firefox+using+Nabble (also here try to search "firefox plugin" from
dashboard http://docs.ofbiz.org/dashboard.action)

HTH

Jacques