Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Maczka Michal <mi...@imtf.ch> on 2004/01/09 13:35:03 UTC

RE: Classpath issue - Want to use jars from my directory and not from maven repository

Before doing anything I would suggest you to read some documenation (at
maven web site)
how maven works and what are key concepts.

What you are trying to do is rather "off stream"  and maybe maven is just
not for your team
(specially if your ant based build system works fine).

To use Maven you will have to

a) adapt Maven to your project
b) adapt your project to Maven.

If you are not ready for b)
Maven has probably nothing to offer to you, as only a + b gives you an
access to all powerful features of maven.

Michal

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
I'm totally agree with Michal.