Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by anand v <ob...@hotmail.com> on 2002/11/27 17:15:12 UTC

calender component

Hi,

I am using tdk latest version for my web development and
I have java script calander component. Could any one
help me in how to do this??

Thanks

Anand

Re: calender component

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>.
On Wednesday, November 27, 2002, at 11:15 AM, anand v wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using tdk latest version for my web development and

If using Turbine, you might want to ask on the Turbine list - users
there might have a done something similar before...

> I have java script calander component. Could any one
> help me in how to do this??

if JavaScript, you would just include that in your template so it would
be rendered and sent to the client like other content.

Velocity is server side - you want the java script to be executed on
the client browser.

geir

--
Geir Magnusson Jr                                   203-355-2219(w)
Adeptra, Inc.                                       203-247-1713(m)