Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Yun Gao <yu...@aliyun.com.INVALID> on 2021/10/21 07:57:42 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-176: Unified Iteration to Support Algorithms (Flink ML)

Hi all,

We would like to start the vote for FLIP-176: Unified Iteration to Support Algorithms (Flink ML) [1].
This FLIP was discussed in this thread [2][3]. The FLIP-176 targets at implementing the iteration
API in flink-ml to support the implementation of the algorithms.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours till 26th Oct morning, including the weekend. Very thanks!

Best,
Yun

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/hAEBCw
[2] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r72e87a71b14baac3d7d16268346f5fc7c65f1de989e00b4ab2aab9ab%40%3Cdev.flink.apache.org%3E
[3] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r63914a616de05a91dbe8e1a3208eb2b7c7c840c5c366bbd224483754%40%3Cdev.flink.apache.org%3E

[RESULT][VOTE] FLIP-176: Unified Iteration to Support Algorithms (Flink ML)

Posted by Yun Gao <yu...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.
Hi all,

I'm glad to annouce that we have unanimously approved this FLIP.

There are 4 approved votings, 3 of which are binding:

Guowei Ma (binding)
Till Rohrmann (binding)
Yunfeng Zhou (non-binding)
Becket Qin (binding)

Very thanks everyone for the dicussion and votings!

Best,
Yun

Posted by Becket Qin <be...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)