Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2004/06/22 05:00:06 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] sandbox DaleChrist SandBox Tue Jun 22 05:00:05 2004

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=sandbox , version: 37 on Mon Jun 22 02:11:43 2004 by 221.216.234.188

+ [网站建设 |http-link-to-www.99986.com]
+ [网页设计 |http-link-to-www.99986.com/service/service.asp]
+ [网页制作 |http-link-to-www.99986.com/webs/54/]
+ [网站推广 |http-link-to-www.99986.com/service/wztg.asp]
+ [免费资源 |http-link-to-web.99986.com]
-

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=DaleChrist , version: 9 on Mon Jun 22 03:32:32 2004 by DaleChrist

- I'm a software engineer, and new to Cocoon/Lenya.  I'm working on developing an episodic (blog) website using Tomcat/Cocoon/Lenya.
+ I'm a software engineer, and new to Cocoon/Lenya.  I'm working on enhancing the blog publication that ships with Lenya.  I've also been recently added as a Committer to the project.  I'll be working mainly with the blog publication, but will lend a hand where needed.
- !My (current) todo list:
+ !My ideas for enhancements/changes for a 1.4 blog publication (These are subject to discussion and change)
+
+
+ *"Entry editing and display"
+ ## Need to update the blog XML when updating
+ ## Display 'updated' time, if applicable
+ ## Ability to delete entries (delete from authoring and live)
+ ## Entries currently have a hard-coded website (URL) within them (no good of you're going to change the site's address)
+
+ *"Archiving"
+ ## Archive entries to an archive branch?
+ ## Display entries for ''x'' days?
+ ## Display ''x'' entries?
+ ### Set up a paging system?
+
+ *"Feeds"
+ ## Create RSS 2.0 Compatible Feed
+ *"Admin"
+ ## Site tab within authoring area?
+ ## Implement blog search similar search within the default pub.
+
+ *"Misc."
+ Removing as any hard-coded references to the blog site as possible.  For example, I'd take out 'Lenya's Weblog', and replace it within a file (not sure what kind yet) somewhere within the publication.  You could then edit this file with BXE (or the forms editor for other users).  Then the user could then install the wat file on their site, and then change the parameters of the website to suit their needs (That's what I'd want anyway).
+
+
+
-