Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Magnus Grimsell <ma...@idainfront.se> on 2006/10/27 08:56:35 UTC

FW: failed to read custom node type definitions stored in custom_nodetypes.xml

I'm not sure if this belongs in the dev list but since I didn't get any response on the user list I try here. Please tell me if I'm breaking any mailing list policies.

/Magnus

Re: FW: failed to read custom node type definitions stored in custom_nodetypes.xml

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <to...@day.com>.
well, weird.
can you file a jira issue?

regards, toby

On 10/27/06, Magnus Grimsell <ma...@idainfront.se> wrote:
> I'm not sure if this belongs in the dev list but since I didn't get any response on the user list I try here. Please tell me if I'm breaking any mailing list policies.
>
> /Magnus

T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97