Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "pooja.kamra" <po...@newgen.co.in> on 2020/07/29 09:06:48 UTC

text overlay on video

Hi,

I want to show current time and date on video that is going on. How can we
do it in openmeetings?

Regards,

Pooja

Disclaimer :- This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the original intended recipient and have erroneously received this message, you are prohibited from using, copying, altering or disclosing the content of this message. Please delete it immediately and notify the sender. Newgen Software Technologies Ltd (NSTL)  accepts no responsibilities for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damages from virus and further acknowledges that no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of NSTL.

Re: text overlay on video

Posted by Pooja Kamra <po...@newgen.co.in>.
    Ok. Thanks Maxim.
I will try this.

Regards,
Pooja

On Wednesday, 29-07-2020 at 20:27 Maxim Solodovnik wrote:

Hello Pooja,

you have to
1)
modify https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/blob/master/openmeetings-web/src/main/java/org/apache/openmeetings/web/room/wb/raw-player.js to
display time
2) rebuild

On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 at 16:48, pooja.kamra

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: text overlay on video