Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Jim Kellerman <ji...@powerset.com> on 2008/08/08 22:40:10 UTC

Status of hadoop-0.18.0?

Release candidate 0 was -1'ed. I see no open Jiras for 0.18.0.
Is there something holding up a new release candidate?

---
Jim Kellerman, Senior Engineer; Powerset (a Microsoft Company)

Re: Status of hadoop-0.18.0?

Posted by Nigel Daley <nd...@yahoo-inc.com>.
I'm working on it.  Should be out for a vote today.

Nige

Re: Status of hadoop-0.18.0?

Posted by Owen O'Malley <oo...@yahoo-inc.com>.
On Aug 8, 2008, at 1:40 PM, Jim Kellerman wrote:

> Release candidate 0 was -1'ed. I see no open Jiras for 0.18.0.
> Is there something holding up a new release candidate?

Nigel rolled one this afternoon and will likely call a vote tomorrow.
I just called a vote on 17.2.

-- Owen