Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Mandar Gandhe <ma...@mahindrabt.com> on 2001/06/26 17:43:24 UTC

Executing first example in SOAP

Hi ...

I am a new joined member of this group. I am trying to run my first
SOAP example right now and I am facing some problems.

I am using soap-2_2 from Apache-Soap (www.wml.apache.org) and using
Tomcat as the webserver. I can see the Admin client (as indicated in
the installation document) but when I try to use any of the services,
I am getting an exception.

I have followed all the steps in the installation document. I do have
soap.jar, xerces.jar. mail.jar and activation.jar files in my
classpath and soap.war in my webapps directory of tomcat.

Can anyone please tell me where I might be wrong ? Or if anyone
please guide me how to go for my first example, that will be great !!

Thanking in advance...
Mandar