Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Hamar Armin <Ar...@avocodo.com> on 2021/10/22 07:22:42 UTC

Confusion about BLE_LL Files

Morning Everyone,

Just a question the ble_ll_conn.c files are the controller or not? As I work currently on a idf project and that seems to use the nimble ble.
Now we wanted to debug some stuff which happens in regards to the bounding and search in side the code base and found ble_ll_conn.c where the said code would be.
Now the problem we have is that we can see the file in gdb but we can't step into it or mention a line there.

I suspect this code would run on the CPU? Or is my assumption wrong?

Thanks for any answer.

Best regards,
Armin

_______________________________
Diese Nachricht und allf?llige angeh?ngte Dokumente sind vertraulich und nur f?r den/die Adressaten bestimmt. Sollten Sie nicht der beabsichtigte Adressat sein, ist jede Offenlegung, Weiterleitung oder sonstige Verwendung dieser Information nicht gestattet. In diesem Fall bitten wir, den Absender zu verst?ndigen und die Information zu vernichten. F?r ?bermittlungsfehler oder sonstige Irrt?mer bei ?bermittlung besteht keine Haftung.
This message and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any publication, transmission or other use of the information by a person or entity other than the intended addressee is prohibited. If you receive this in error please contact the sender and delete the material. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions as a result of the transmission. Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.

Re: Confusion about BLE_LL Files

Posted by Szymon Janc <sz...@codecoup.pl>.
Hello Armin,

ble_ll_* files are BLE controller implementation, AFAIK idf is using only
host part

--
pozdrawiam
Szymon K. Janc