Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by donhoff_h <16...@qq.com> on 2015/05/26 10:54:48 UTC

回复:HBase can not put data after deleteall operation

Hi,

How did you delete all the rowKey? What is the timestamp you set when you delete them? I doubt the timestamp on the Delete is too big that it is bigger than the timestamps of Put you generated later .

HBase can not put data after deleteall operation

My HBase version:
CDH5.3.0

My operation steps:
1.create a table
2.put value on a rowKey('abc'))
3.scan the table---->ok
4.deleteall the rowKey
5.scan the table,there are nothing.------>ok
6.do the step 2 again
7.scan the table,there are nothing ------->NG

I search the code, the deletetype is 14(deleteCF),and the mutation timestamp has been set by now time.

anyone encounted this issue?can you help me?