Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by afbagwe <af...@sandia.gov> on 2016/09/21 17:14:51 UTC

Branding properties file not picked up by Karaf client?

We've recently switched to using the branding.properties file in the etc
folder which has worked great so far. However when we start Karaf server as
a background process and attempt to connect with the client is still uses
the default Karaf branding page for the console interface instead of our
own. Is there some additional setting we have overlooking and need to set? I
couldn't find anything mentioned in the online documentation.

Thanks,
Allen

Re: Branding properties file not picked up by Karaf client?

Posted by afbagwe <af...@sandia.gov>.
Awesome! Thank you :)

Re: Branding properties file not picked up by Karaf client?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
For the client, you have to use branding-ssh.properties.

Regards
JB

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Allen,

which Karaf version ?

I fixed ssh branding recently (Karaf 4.0.6).

Regards
JB

On 09/21/2016 07:14 PM, afbagwe wrote:
> We've recently switched to using the branding.properties file in the etc
> folder which has worked great so far. However when we start Karaf server as
> a background process and attempt to connect with the client is still uses
> the default Karaf branding page for the console interface instead of our
> own. Is there some additional setting we have overlooking and need to set? I
> couldn't find anything mentioned in the online documentation.
>
> Thanks,
> Allen

Jean-Baptiste Onofr
jbonofre@apache.org