Posted to dev@etch.apache.org by scott comer <sc...@cisco.com> on 2009/04/24 18:48:20 UTC

please welcome new etch committer manoj ganesan

manoj ganesan has been accepted by the incubator pmc to be our newest etch
committer.

manoj isn't, though, new to etch. he was a summer intern for cisco in
2007, and
with another intern created the c# binding and also helped a lot with
development
and testing of the java binding and started work on the ruby binding.
fall 2008 he
was hired full time by cisco, and worked on projects which used etch but
was not
added as committer when etch was open sourced. recently he developed and
contributed the code for the etch name service. he is now no longer with
cisco and
is in transition to another job.

manoj, please respond with:

Prefered Apache ID
Alternative IDs (if above is taken)
Full Name
Forward Email Address (The mail address should be personal and
long-term sustainable. That's the initial address for where
"committer@apache.org" will go to.)

thanks,
scott out

Re: please welcome new etch committer manoj ganesan

Posted by Manoj Ganesan <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Niclas... I received the information you've mentioned.
Manoj.

Posted by scott comer <we...@mac.com>.
thanks niclas!

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er
I  work here; http://tinyurl.com/2ymelc
I relax here; http://tinyurl.com/2cgsug

Re: please welcome new etch committer manoj ganesan

Posted by Manoj Ganesan <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Scott ... :)
Prefered Apache ID:
manojganesan

Alternative IDs (if above is taken):
manojganesanapache

Full Name
Manoj Ganesan

Forward Email Address (The mail address should be personal and
long-term sustainable. That's the initial address for where
"committer@apache.org" will go to.)
manoj.ganesan@gmail.com

Thanks,
Manoj.