Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by atchijov <an...@tchijov.com> on 2015/09/14 02:56:27 UTC

Using Standalone ActiveMQ with Wildfly

I am trying to make ActiveMQ 5.12 and Wildfly 8.2 work on AWS

I have came up with following configuration:

- two ActiveMQ servers (AMQ1, AMQ2) with static network connectors pointing
to each other.
- one ActiveMQ (AMQW1, AMQW2, ...) server per each Wildfly server (WF1, WF2,
...) with static network connectors pointing to AMQ1 and AMQ2
- Wildly configured as per
https://developer.jboss.org/wiki/HowToUseOutOfProcessActiveMQWithWildFly and
act as both producer and consumer of messages on the topic

It is almost works... When I send message (using ActiveMQ Web Interface)
from either AMQ1 or AMQ2 - all WF servers receive the message. But when one
of the WF servers produce message, the same server receive this message, but
no one else.

This gist contains all relevant configuration files:
https://gist.github.com/leapingbytes/a432d40f9fdc11b7d896

I would be more than happy to provide any additional information.

Your help would be highly appreciated.

Cheers,
Andrei

Re: Using Standalone ActiveMQ with Wildfly

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
Sorry, not all, only the AMQ-AMQW ones.  The AMQ1-AMQ2 connection is
already connected in both directions.

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
I'm having trouble figuring out why AMQ1 and AMQW1 both have a
networkConnector that points to the same endpoint.  Can you explain how
10.0.1.53:61616 and 10.0.1.200:61616 map to AMQ1/AMQ2/AMQW1/AMQW2?

Tim