Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Jochen Zink <jo...@web.de> on 2008/10/24 16:31:19 UTC

How to change the Database for ActiveMQ with local Ressource?

Hello,

is it possible to change the Database, where ActiveMQ stores the JMS-Messages? I have an EAR with the activemq ra inside. The RA is reference in the appliation.xml.
The JMS-Ressource (Queue and Factory) are configured inside the geronimo-application.xml.

Is it in this case possible to store the messages inside an external Database?

Thanks a lot!
Regards
Jochen

"Run, Fatboy, Run" sowie "Rails & Ties" kostenlos anschauen!
Blockbuster-Gutscheine sichern unter http://www.blockbuster.web.de

Re: How to change the Database for ActiveMQ with local Ressource?

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
On Oct 24, 2008, at 7:31 AM, Jochen Zink wrote:

> Hello,
>
> is it possible to change the Database, where ActiveMQ stores the JMS-
> Messages? I have an EAR with the activemq ra inside. The RA is
> reference in the appliation.xml.
> The JMS-Ressource (Queue and Factory) are configured inside the
> geronimo-application.xml.
>
> Is it in this case possible to store the messages inside an external
> Database?

Where is the broker the connections connect to?  Which rar is it? our
trimmed one or the activemq all-in-one rar?  Which amq version?

thanks
david jencks