Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nigel Magnay <ni...@activiti.com> on 2004/05/05 13:37:24 UTC

reactor being called when goal is no explicit

We have the following layout

/Proj         - root
/Proj/Build   - maven.xml that uses the reactor
/Proj/Hub/P1  - 1st project
/Proj/Hub/P2  - 2nd project

Our Build reactor calls an install goal in P1 and P2 which they define
in their own maven.xml fine.

I can go into either P1 or P2 directly, and do 'maven install' and it
does the expected thing.

However, if I run another goal such as site:generate from P1, it seems
to 'magically' find the reactor project
In /Proj/Build, get the paths all wrong, and die.

How can I tell it I don't want it to do whatever clever things it is
attempting?