Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/06 07:24:16 UTC

Re: IP clearance

CCLA and SG sent in by Dan have been marked as received. Dan has an id
as well. Sorry for the delay folks!

-- dims

RE: IP clearance

Posted by "Campana Jr., Salvatore J" <sa...@hp.com>.
No problemo!

Welcome Aboard!

dims & sal - thank you so much for doing all of this administrative work
and getting things started. I really appreciate your help in bringing me
(and IBM) into the community.

Dan

"Davanum Srinivas" <da...@gmail.com> wrote on 06/06/2006 01:24:16 AM:

> CCLA and SG sent in by Dan have been marked as received. Dan has an id

> as well. Sorry for the delay folks!
>
> -- dims
>
> On 5/21/06, Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> >
> > I've completed the IP Clearance form, but I believe a Muse PMC
> > member
has to
> > review and approve it, especially the receipt of forms, use of
copyright
> > headers, and MD5 sum. If someone could let me know where to send the
files
> > (the form, the source-only archive, and MD5) so that they can be
reviewed
> > and submitted to the Incubator mailing list, I would greatly
appreciate it.

> > Thanks!
> > Dan
> >

> >  Dan Jemiolo
> >  IBM Corporation
> >  Research Triangle Park, NC
> >

> >  +++ I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read.
> > Sometimes
I eat

Re: IP clearance

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.