Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org> on 2004/03/01 15:27:07 UTC

JK2 shm

Hi,

I'll reimplement the jk2_shm using apr_rmm.
The code itself will be significantly simpler.

1. The shared memory will not be present if ap_exists_scoreboard_image
retunes zero.
2. The shared memory will be present if above is satisfied using the
   ap_scoreboard_fname + _jk2 if our shm config name is empty.
3. Anonymous shmem will be created in case of 1. is satisfied.
4. If shm is disabled no shm will be created.

All that will be possible only if APR_HAS_SHARED_MEMORY is supported.

Any objections to that.

MT.

Re: JK2 shm

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.
Mladen Turk wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'll reimplement the jk2_shm using apr_rmm.
> The code itself will be significantly simpler.
>
> 1. The shared memory will not be present if ap_exists_scoreboard_image
> retunes zero.
> 2. The shared memory will be present if above is satisfied using the
>    ap_scoreboard_fname + _jk2 if our shm config name is empty.
> 3. Anonymous shmem will be created in case of 1. is satisfied.
> 4. If shm is disabled no shm will be created.
>
> All that will be possible only if APR_HAS_SHARED_MEMORY is supported.
>

> Any objections to that.

Ok for me