Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/17 18:53:26 UTC

Proposing a Roller 5.1.3 release

We have made a couple dozen bug fixes and improvements since the last
release of Roller (5.1.2 on March 31, 2017).

Here's a list of things we've resolved since then:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20ROL%20AND%20resolved%20%3E%3D%202015-03-31%20AND%20resolved%20%3C%3D%202017-06-17

I'm planning to put together a release candidate in the next week so we can
get these changes out.  Please speak up if you have anything you'd like to
get into this release.

Thanks,
Dave

Roller 5.2 status

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Another follow-up:

I spent some time on 5.2 over the weekend: I upgraded as many
depdenedencies as possible without making major code changes, got the
Selenium tests working again and did some stress testing with JMeter.

Once I fix a tags related bug (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ROL-2112) that was seen on
blogs.apache.org I'll put out a RC2 release (hopefully this week).

Dave

Re: Proposing a Roller 5.2.0 release

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.