Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org> on 2015/06/27 18:48:08 UTC

Possible Broken Master

Hi,
anyone else seeing this:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-remote-resources-plugin:1.5:process
(default) on project flink-storm-compatibility-core: Execution default of
goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-remote-resources-plugin:1.5:process
failed: For artifact {null:null:null:jar}: The groupId cannot be empty. ->
[Help 1]

when doing a "mvn clean install -DskipTests". (OS X, Java 8 mvn 3.3.3)

Cheers,

Aljoscha

Re: Possible Broken Master

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@informatik.hu-berlin.de>.
Glad to hear. I read "flink-storm-compatibility-core" and was alarmed. ;)

Re: Possible Broken Master

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.

Re: Possible Broken Master

Posted by Márton Balassi <ba...@gmail.com>.