Posted to user@struts.apache.org by senthil Kumar <se...@tarangtech.com> on 2005/02/11 13:17:36 UTC

How to assign the POPUP window to hyperlink i.e
Here i put my code but width and height ,scrollbars,location
are all not working.

  <bean:write name="collection" property="projectName"/>
  </a>

Thanks on advance.

regs.,
senthil

Re: How to assign the POPUP window to hyperlink i.e Posted by "alu, artifex" <ap...@artifex.co.at>.
it *should* work without the onClick event but with the javascript: keyword before the link:

</a>

just look at the quotes: ' opposed to " -- i think that's the reason why it didnt work

art

senthil Kumar wrote:

>Here i put my code but width and height ,scrollbars,location
>are all not working.

>name="collection" property="projectId" />",
>"previewwin","width=700,height=460,
>scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,location=no");>
>
>  <bean:write name="collection" property="projectName"/>
>  </a>
>

>Thanks on advance.
>

>regs.,
>senthil

Re: How to assign the POPUP window to hyperlink i.e Posted by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com>.
This code is saying that the URL the link points to is a string of
Javscript.  That won't work.  You'll need to handle the onClick event of
the link and execute that script in response to it.  It MIGHT work if
you put javascript: in front of it, but I've never tried that and I
suspect it won't work anyway.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect