Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> on 2005/06/01 00:47:41 UTC

Re: [Fulcrum] [Vote] for releasing Fulcrum 3.0.0

+1 overall.  Do you intend resolving the issues highlighted below?

It's time for some other PMC members to at least scan this stuff and
either allow or deny its path forward.  The lack of PMC participation is
becoming a problem for turbine.

Scott [Jakarta PMC]

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
Siegfried Goeschl wrote:

> PS: where to find a list of PMCs for Turbine/Fulcrum?!

The closest to "active" PMC members would be Eric and Henning, both of
whom it would appear are tied up with other things at present.

The Jakarta PMC list is available from cvs:
committers/board/committee-info.txt  - I am not sure how up to date this
is, it doesn't show me as a Jakarta PMC member which I believe I am.

The committers module has actually been migrated to Subversion, so that
would be the version to access:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers

To figure out who was also involved in Turbine you would need to look at
http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html

HTH,

Scott

Re: [Fulcrum] [Vote] for releasing Fulcrum 3.0.0

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi Scott,

releasing Fukcrum 3.0.0 is a symbolic act since Fulcrum is a repository
of independent components - so after a week I set the label and uploaded
the JARs to Turbine repo to have a baseline for updating Turbine's CVS
HEAD..

+) fulcrum:fulcrum-security-hibernate - I suggest that the author(s)
should upgrade the HSQLDB version since I don't know the security
service and Hibernate at all
+) fulcrum:fulcrum-osworkflow-example - simple stuff, I will do it this week

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl