Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Nico <ni...@yahoo.com.ar> on 2003/05/09 07:08:09 UTC

[users@httpd] Problems with apache 2.0.45 in Windows 2000 Profesional

I have installed the apache in windows 2000 prefesional, it´s working in port 8080 because i just need it per now to test it, and i also installed php 4.2 and i create some virtual host, but when i call the pages with the browser(ie.6 and Netscape 7) the browser said that the pages don´t exist and tries to connect to the web, i use the sentence apache -S and it says that the spelling in virtual host it´s ok, so i want to know how can i do apache work with html and php.

RE: [users@httpd] Problems with apache 2.0.45 in Windows 2000 Profesional

Posted by Jeff Cohen <su...@gej-it.com>.
Check your configuration with apache -t
And post your Vhost container configuration.

Jeff Cohen
Jeff@GEJ-IT.com
Tel. (416) 917-2324
www.GEJ-IT.com