Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Christopher G. Frost" <gi...@yahoo.com> on 2014/03/12 16:43:46 UTC

What does this mean?

I have 3.4.1 and tried to update. I get an error screen that says I need to exit 3.4.1 and Quickstart....the update keeps failing. I also tried to uninstall 3.4.1 but I get the same error. There is no open file or window. How do I get rid of 3.4.1 and update to 4.0.1?

Christopher G. Frost

Re: What does this mean?

Posted by FR web forum <oo...@free.fr>.
Read this: https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=65670