Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by MarioF <oc...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/23 12:44:13 UTC

Product detail: Photo and text

Hi all,

In the product detail view the product's image and the product's info are
not good aligned.

We can see this here:

http://ofbiz-vm.apache.org/ecommerce/products/PROMOTIONS/p_ENCHILADAS
http://ofbiz-vm.apache.org/ecommerce/products/PROMOTIONS/p_ENCHILADAS

And here:

http://ofbiz-vm.apache.org/ecommerce/products/PROMOTIONS/p_PC001
http://ofbiz-vm.apache.org/ecommerce/products/PROMOTIONS/p_PC001

The text of, for example, Enchiladas is not at the same vertical position
that the photo. This makes an ugly blank space under the product photo. I
tried to move the text information to the top, but when I go to
productdetail.ftl I see this:

So, why is it this happening? Anyone knows how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,
Mario.

Re: Product detail: Photo and text

Posted by MarioF <oc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Deepak with that I could remove the blank space under the photos.

Re: Product detail: Photo and text

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi MarioF,

If you want to display text at top then you have to set style "
vertical-align:top;" for respective td.

And iff you want to set it for all td then add it to ecommain.css line
no 84

{code}

th, td {padding:.2em 1em;text-align:left;vertical-align:top;}

{code}

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
It could be certainly improved, but be carefull with this. We have already seen some problems with the layer there some months ago.
In any case, if you find a good solution, please create a Jira and attach a patch
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices

Thanks

Jacques

From: "MarioF" <oc...@gmail.com>