Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2008/09/10 17:48:10 UTC

Re: Locationmap does not work with dispatcher

Pablo Barrera wrote:
> When I activate the plugins for dispatcher in forrest.properties the
> system does not work with locationmap. I am able to produce a TEI or a
> HTML document from a moinmoin document, but only if it is located in the
> content dir. But when I use try to use the remove server I obtain
> different errors:
>
> Message: null
> Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
> Source: Cocoon Servlet
> Request URI
> wiki/CommunityTools.html
>
> cause
> dispatcherError: 500 - Internal server error
> The contract "siteinfo-meta-navigation" has thrown thrown an exception
> by resolving raw data from "cocoon://wiki/CommunityTools.navigation.xml".
> dispatcherErrorStack:
>  org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException: Exception during
> processing of cocoon://wiki/CommunityTools.navigation.xml
>
> or
>
> Message: Resource Not Found
> be found
> Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
> Source: Cocoon Servlet

When you say you get different errors, is it predictable which error you
get?

You might want to install the forrestbar [1] (assuming you use Firefox)
this has a set of options that are really useful in debugging the
dispatcher. It helps understand what parts of a request are working and
which are failing.

Someone else might be able to help you with more targetted info.

Ross

[1] http://forrest.apache.org/tools/forrestbar.html

Re: Locationmap does not work with dispatcher

Posted by Pablo Barrera <ba...@gsyc.es>.
On 10/09/2008, at 16:48:10, Ross Gardler wrote:

> Pablo Barrera wrote:
>> When I activate the plugins for dispatcher in forrest.properties
>> the system does not work with locationmap. I am able to produce a
>> TEI or a HTML document from a moinmoin document, but only if it is
>> located in the content dir. But when I use try to use the remove
>> server I obtain different errors:
>> Message: null
>> Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
>> Source: Cocoon Servlet
>> Request URI
>> wiki/CommunityTools.html
>> cause
>> dispatcherError: 500 - Internal server error
>> The contract "siteinfo-meta-navigation" has thrown thrown an
>> exception by resolving raw data from "cocoon://wiki/
>> CommunityTools.navigation.xml".
>> dispatcherErrorStack:
>> org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException: Exception
>> during processing of cocoon://wiki/CommunityTools.navigation.xml
>> or
>> Message: Resource Not Found
>> could not be found
>> Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
>> Source: Cocoon Servlet
>
> When you say you get different errors, is it predictable which error
> you get?

It depends on the page I asking for and the document format. The error
I sent are for the same file with different formats. I still trying to
figure out if there is a fixed pattern.

> You might want to install the forrestbar [1] (assuming you use
> Firefox) this has a set of options that are really useful in
> debugging the dispatcher. It helps understand what parts of a
> request are working and which are failing.

I have one already installed but I was unable to get hints of it.

> Someone else might be able to help you with more targetted info.
>
> Ross

Thanks you,

Pablo

--