Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com> on 2011/07/23 17:12:04 UTC

[NOTICE] The Flume Jira in transition and currently in READONLY mode.

Hi All,

The issues.cloudera.org FLUME jira is currently in READONLY mode because we
are in the process of transitioning the FLUME issue JIRA from cloudera.orgto
apache.org.

We are attempting to port the entire FLUME project database.  If things go
well, the FLUME jira will remain in READONLY mode and all interactions
should continue on issues.apache.org.

There are some changes to the database:
* Accounts are required for the Apache jira.
* The export will exclude email addresses/password since they were private
on issues.cloudera.org.  This has some ramifications with
votes/watches/notifications.  If you will allow us to include your email
address in this port, please explicitly tell us and we will try
to accommodate this. (I believe we can potentially reconcile this after the
fact).

Thanks, and sorry for any inconvenience,
Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera