Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by th...@ascentialsoftware.com on 2003/03/20 20:14:24 UTC

Xalan error/warning messages

I am trying to gather all the possible fatal, error and warning messages
that Xalan can produce.
I go all the ones from Xerces directly from there NLS xml file
(XMLErrList_EN_US.Xml), but I did not find anything like that for Xalan, or
anything that seems to be a central location fro all the messages (I looked
only in Xalan1.4 source tree).
Did I miss it somewhere? Is there an easy way for me to figure out all the
messages that a Xalan XSLT transformation can produce?

Thanks.

Thomas

Re: Xalan error/warning messages

Posted by David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM <da...@us.ibm.com>.

Hi Thomas,

Unfortunately, Xalan's error message are embedded in the source code.  It's
clearly something we need to fix for localization purposes, but I've never
had the time to do it.

Dave

                      thomas.cherel@ascentials
                      oftware.com                      To:      xalan-c-users@xml.apache.org
                                                       cc:      (bcc: David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM)
                      03/20/2003 11:14 AM              Subject: Xalan error/warning messages