Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by marceloh <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2006/10/30 05:32:14 UTC

list minilang question

I need to program a service that retrieves a list of genericValues from the
database using find-by-and tag and calculates a new value for each
genercValue. How can I include this new column in the result list to be
consumed in a table (form type "list") of a form?

Thanks
Marcelo

Re: list minilang question

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
The best way is probably to create a List of Maps, each Map
containing the GenericValue object and other derived or looked up
values.

-David

Re: list minilang question

Posted by marceloh <ma...@hotmail.com>.