Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Matt <mk...@camden.rutgers.edu> on 2005/02/28 15:30:19 UTC

Ferad + Paul + ? (was Re: Tomcat For Multiple Users)

My last note did not mention that I added the <Context.../> tag directly
within the only <HOST.../> tag in the 5.5 server.xml file
(default, unless jk_1.2.8.exe does anything to it?).  I put it directly
under the first <HOST... entry that points localhost to webapps.
I could send you the whole server.xml file, but it's really as simple as
the single line added to the location described above (that is, one for
each additional docbase/webapp location I would assume).

FYI,
-Matt

Matthew Kozak
Rutgers University-Camden
mkozak@camden.rutgers.edu

Re: Tomcat For Multiple Users

Posted by Ferad Zyulkyarov <fe...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Matt,

If possible may I see your "server.xml" file.

Ferad Zyulkyarov