Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/03 20:21:27 UTC

configjsr branch now completely compilable and mostly executable

Dear all

I have finished the first phase of migrating Tamaya to the new config JSR
API (see the configjsr branches). Steps missing:

- Check runtime deps in OSGI (package dependencies in bnd files)
- Adapt documentation
- Check compatibility of the compat package with former version of Tamaya.

By now all modules in core, extensions AND sandbox are compiling and
working and all tests are migrated as well.

J Anatole

--
*Anatole Tresch*
PPMC Member Apache Tamaya

Re: configjsr branch now completely compilable and mostly executable

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Am 03.02.2018 um 21:21 schrieb Anatole Tresch:
> By now all modules in core, extensions AND sandbox are compiling and
> working and all tests are migrated as well.

+1
cool news -
are there any official artifacts available to build against?

Otherwise I wouldn't want to make the change yet, as the API needs to be
more stable.

Phil