Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by yangwawa <wa...@sjtu.edu.cn> on 2007/11/28 04:00:39 UTC

how to access form field in JST-Portlet by javascript

hi,all
In my JSF standalone application, there is a form whose ID is dateform, and
there is a field whose ID is birthdate,then the feild could be acessed by
the combination(dateform:birthdate),but after I wrapped the jsf application
as portlet using portlet-jsp-bridge, it didn't work as before. I found there
is a prefix added to the form and the field in the html src,so it is
impossible to access the feild before,but it can be done by add the prefix
to the combination(dateform:birthdate).However, how can I know the prefix
during programing? Is there any other way to solve my problem. Thank u very
much.

Juan Yang