Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Dennis Endt <de...@googlemail.com> on 2008/06/29 13:08:54 UTC

Sax2 Parser -> startElement

Hi,

yesterday I tried to integrate the Sax2 Parser into my Project. I looked
at the original example on the Homepage and also derivated my class from
DefaultHandler.

Actually this works fine, I`m getting no errors.

But,and this is the problem, the Parser doesn`t walk into my overloaded
method "startElement".

I could show my Code, but it is just a 1:1 copy from the example code on
the Homepage.

What could be the failure?

Greetings,
D.E.

Re: Sax2 Parser -> startElement

Posted by David Bertoni <db...@apache.org>.
Dennis Endt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> yesterday I tried to integrate the Sax2 Parser into my Project. I looked
> at the original example on the Homepage and also derivated my class from
> DefaultHandler.
>
> Actually this works fine, I`m getting no errors.
>
> But,and this is the problem, the Parser doesn`t walk into my overloaded
> method "startElement".
>
> I could show my Code, but it is just a 1:1 copy from the example code on
> the Homepage.
>
> What could be the failure?
The example code is out of date if you're working from the trunk.  You
can verify this if you compare the signatures of
DefaultHandler::startElement() and your derived member function.

What version of Xerces-C are you using?

Dave