Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Peter Nabbefeld <pe...@gmx.de> on 2018/05/29 16:50:04 UTC

Still problems editing Java code with NB 9.0

Hello,

while RC1 is on its way to be released, I still get exceptions when
typing some erroneous construct into the Java editor. E.g. I like to
type the following:

for (file:files) ...

"files" here is a collection, and I like to use the hint to supply the
type of "file" from the collection.

Well, writing the type in front of the name isn't so much work, but I
don't like those exceptions to be thrown. And there're others, too.

Kind regards
Peter

Re: Still problems editing Java code with NB 9.0

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Without an issue for each problem with precise step by step instructions, I
promise you this will never be fixed.

And RC1 is already released.

Gj