Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/08/07 21:01:05 UTC

[Trinidad] release - questions

Hi,

I currently doing some maven stuff for the CORE 1.0.2

I currently think, we shouldn't publish the -IMPL-JAVADOC.JAR to
ibiblio, since we are also not shipping it in our DIST

I managed to create a "src-all" dist, that basically contains the SRC
of trinidad, like what we get after check out (the TAG in this case).

10 MB for ZIP / 10 MB for TAR.GZ

I'd like to publish them as well, since an OS project should release
it project sources.

The dist will still contain -source.jar files (for the debuggers)

How does that sound?

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [Trinidad] release - questions

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
On 8/7/07, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I currently doing some maven stuff for the CORE 1.0.2
>
> I currently think, we shouldn't publish the -IMPL-JAVADOC.JAR to
> ibiblio, since we are also not shipping it in our DIST

+1

I managed to create a "src-all" dist, that basically contains the SRC
> of trinidad, like what we get after check out (the TAG in this case).

+1, I was actually doing that manually to add sources to my project
libraries.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
> > The dist will still contain -source.jar files (for the debuggers)
>
> +1 with a question:  what about generated source?

the components, for instance, are inside the API-SOURCE JAR
(like CoreSelectManyListbox.java)

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
On 8/7/07, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I currently doing some maven stuff for the CORE 1.0.2
>
> I currently think, we shouldn't publish the -IMPL-JAVADOC.JAR to
> ibiblio, since we are also not shipping it in our DIST

+1.