Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2006/10/19 11:48:04 UTC

Re: [classlib][portlib] classlib tests fail on portlib

On 19 October 2006 at 16:14, "Elena Semukhina" <el...@gmail.com> wrote:

> After the portlib module has been added today to
> classlib/trunk/modules "ant test" started failing on this module with
> the message "Target `test' does not exist in this project. "

This should be fixed in r465546. ("ant -Dbuild.module=portlib test" will
still fail since portlib has no tests but "ant test" should complete.)

I think it might be nice to add some (native) tests to portlib since
this would aid porting to new platforms.  What do other people think?

Regards,
 Mark.

Re: [classlib][portlib] classlib tests fail on portlib

Posted by Elena Semukhina <el...@gmail.com>.
Weldon,
Mark's fix solved the issue I reported! Never mind!

On 10/19/06, Weldon Washburn <we...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I committed the mods that add the portlib module.  I take it that Mark
> Hindess has fixed the "ant test" problem.  I just now did an "svn update",
> ant and "ant test".  It fails on what looks like a non-portlib related
> problem.  Please let me know if I need to do anything to help.  Sorry for
> the inconvenience.
>
>    Weldon
>
> compile-tests:
>     [echo] Compiling ACCESSIBILITY tests
>    [mkdir] Created dir:
> C:\t_harmony\classlib\trunk\modules\accessibility\bin\t
> est
>    [javac] Compiling 8 source files to
> C:\t_harmony\classlib\trunk\modules\acce
> ssibility\bin\test
>    [javac] Since fork is false, ignoring memoryMaximumSize setting
>    [javac] ----------
>    [javac] 1. ERROR in
> C:\t_harmony\classlib\trunk\modules\accessibility\src\te
> st\api\java\common\javax\accessibility\AccessibleBundleTest.java
>    [javac]  (at line 27)
>    [javac]     public class AccessibleBundleTest extends
> BasicSwingTestCase
> {
>    [javac]
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>    [javac] The type junit.framework.TestCase cannot be resolved. It is
> indirect
> ly referenced from required .class files
>    [javac] ----------
>    [javac] 1 problem (1 error)
>

> On 10/19/06, Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> >

> > On 19 October 2006 at 16:14, "Elena Semukhina" <
> elena.semukhina@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > After the portlib module has been added today to
> > > classlib/trunk/modules "ant test" started failing on this module with
> > > the message "Target `test' does not exist in this project. "
> >
> > This should be fixed in r465546. ("ant -Dbuild.module=portlib test" will
> > still fail since portlib has no tests but "ant test" should complete.)
> >
> > I think it might be nice to add some (native) tests to portlib since
> > this would aid porting to new platforms.  What do other people think?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Mark.

> Weldon Washburn
> Intel Middleware Products Division

Elena

Re: [classlib][portlib] classlib tests fail on portlib

Posted by Weldon Washburn <we...@gmail.com>.