Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.com> on 2014/12/01 11:07:13 UTC

Re: portable JSPwiki -PROBLEM PROBABLY SOLVED

Hi Bastiaan,

difficult to say but

* JAVA_HOME points to the installation directory and not to the “bin” folder
* The “bin” folder is something you add to the PATH, e.g. “SET PATH=%PATH%;%JAVA_HOME%\bin;”
* I give it a try on a Windows box tomorrow and document the steps (since I’m not using Windows it is a bit difficult to troubleshoot)

So stay tuned

Siegfried Goeschl